Roadrunners Soccer Club strives to build players of character that learn life lessons, respect, and commitment. Our training is not only limited to on field success but also to help mold better people and citizens of the community. In order to encourage our players to maintain this frame of mind, while demonstrating true sportsmanship, RRSC will distribute a Player of the Month award for one male and/or one female when nominated. Nomination of award recipients shall not be limited to soccer. Player nominees should incorporate all aspects of citizenship, academic accomplishment, and any other notable trait or characteristic exemplifying the themes noted above.
Guidelines for Nominations are as follows:
1. Player has demonstrated the characteristics listed above with a specific example provided.
2. All submissions for the following month are submitted by the 15th of the current month.
Please CLICK HERE to fill out the nomination form.
1) Please list nominated players name
2) Team name/age
3) Description of what you believe makes this player worthy of the Player of the Month Award, reason/activities.
4) Please sign your name and email as the nominator (we may need to ask you questions)
As long as all guidelines and information is included, all nominations will be recognized and the winner will be selected at random. The player will receive an official award, Facebook announcement, and recognized on the RRSC website.
We are excited to motivate our players to demonstrate the RRSC values and look forward to receiving nominations soon!
Conor Thomas [BU14] & Hannah Krusenoski [GU16]
Timmy Flavin B1999
Think your student-athlete stands out from the rest? Nominate them with SportsEngine or your NBC Regional Network!NOMINATE